Sunday, November 30, 2014

Cutie Pie SOTM Blog Hop...


Welcome to this month's SOTM Blog Hop featuring CUTIE PIE...


If you've come from Lauren's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping around 'till you get back to where you started!

I decided to break out my Confetti Wishes Paper Packet to make this standard-size card...






----------------------------------------------
I cut apart the sentiment "my little CUTIE PIE" and masked the "cutie" to stamp on each pennant or Polaroids are what they like to me! I pop-dotted the pennant sash for dimension since the rest of the card is pretty simple.



------------------------------------------
Here's the inside...decided to add a basic cupcake and add just a little bit of color using CTMH ShinHan Touch Twin Markers.  Notice those little random dots...yeah, about that - see below for the explanation!




----------------------------------------------




----------------------------------------------
And...this is how I fixed my mishap...I look at mistakes as an opportunity to embellish...lol



Thanks for stopping by...your next stop is Judy's Blog!

Remember...you can get this CUTIE stamp set only during the month of December! If you don't already have a consultant and would like to purchase CTMH Products, you can do so {{{{here}}}}! Once your order totals $50, you'll be prompted to add CUTIE PIE to your cart for $5!







7 comments:

  1. HEHE! Love the solution to ink on block leaving marks on project.....great fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card and I love the opportunity to embellish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I like what you did with the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you separated the sentiment, what a great little card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one brave girl cutting up your stamps! Great job on your card, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Really like the checkered print paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your solution to ink from the block. I try to keep something nearby to wipe it first, but sometimes you still miss traces. Your solution is easy AND looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....